We have company coming over tonight & planning on making 7 layer dip. We decided to turn our dip into this almost midnight clock for a fun appetizer idea for New Year’s. This New Year’s 7 Layer Dip Appetizer is so easy to put together & this dip is always a hit at any party or gathering.
New Year’s 7 Layer Dip
- 1 Can of Refried beans
- 1 Pouch of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Jar of Salsa
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Container of Sour Cream
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- Black Olives (for decorating)
- Mix the beans & taco seasoning together.
- Spread the bean mixture in a round bowl.
- Mix the sour cream & cream cheese.
- Layer all the ingredients ending with the sour cream mixture on top. I find it easier to spread the sour cream over the cheese or lettuce.
- Cut black olives in strips to make the hands on the clock.
That’s it…SO easy & your guests will love this!
If you like our New Year’s 7 Layer Dip Appetizer…make sure to check out our other fun New Year’s creations HERE!