We found a awesome scrambled eggs recipe from I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and turned our eggs into this cute Baby Bird Scramble Egg Breakfast! The butter makes these eggs taste so good. They are also so light and fluffy. This fun breakfast is SO easy to make & your kids will love it.
Baby Bird Scramble Egg Breakfast
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese
- Dark German Wheat Toast
- Start out by beating your two eggs with the I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. You will have some small lumps of butter, but that’s fine.
- Pour the eggs in a pan over low heat until cooked.
- Place the cooked eggs on a plate & use pieces of the egg to make the wings.
- Cut out feet & a beak from the slice of cheddar cheese.
- Cut strips of whole wheat toast to make a nest and also cut out 2 eyes from the bread using kitchen scissors.
You will find several delicious recipes from I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. You drag ingredients into the butter and get a recipe…pretty awesome!
100% Taste. 0% Artificial Preservatives.
I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter is now available in 3 varieties – Light, Original and Olive Oil. With its fresh, buttery flavor, good things happen when you spread, cook or bake with our simple new recipe.
Discover delicious new flavors with our Pick The Perfect Pair recipe finder – visit ICBINB and start by choosing your ingredient.
It’s time to believe!
This is a sponsored post by Lunchbox…all opinions are our own
If you like our Baby Bird Scrambled Egg Breakfast…make sure to check out our other fun Breakfast ideas HERE!