We came up with this fun Elmo Sesame Street Spaghetti Dinner and think this turned out so cute! This is very easy to make and your little Sesame Street fans will love it!
Elmo Sesame Street Spaghetti Dinner
- Spaghetti Noodles
- Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Slice of White Cheese
- 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese
- Black Olives
- Start out by boiling your spaghetti noodles according to the package directions.
- Place a serving size of noodles on a plate.
- Heat your spaghetti sauce and spoon the sauce on top of the noodles.
- Cut 2 circles from your slice of white cheese and place them on the top for eyes.
- Cut a large circle from your cheddar cheese and place it under the eyes to make a nose (we used small round cookie cutters).
- Slice your black olives and line them up under the nose to make a mouth. Cut the tips off of 2 olives to make the pupils..