Today we are sharing this cute Owl Bento Lunch. This is our final Back to School lunch idea that we created for LG Electronics! Just to fill those of you in if you are stopping by for the first time, we teamed up with LG Electronics for the Kidzvuz event this past weekend and instructed kids & adults how to created cute Back to School lunch ideas!
Owl Bento Lunch
- 2 Pieces of Whole Wheat Bread
- Peanut Butter
- 2 Pretzel Crackers
- 1 Babybel Cheese
- 1 Baby Carrot
- 1 Pretzel Rod
- 2 Raisins
- Owl Crackers
- 1 Red Apple
- 1 Marshmallow
- 2 Chocolate Chips
- 1 Small Cheddar Cheese Block
1. Spread your peanut butter & jelly in between 2 slices of bread. Cut your Babybel in half and place the halves on top of your bread for eyes. Place a pretzel rod under the sandwich. Cut a beak & feet from the baby carrot. Place 2 crackers on the sides and top the cheese with raisins for pupils.,
2. Cut the apple in half and place it in the bento box. Cut the other half into slices. Cut those slices in half and place them on the sides to look like wings. Cut a marshmallow in half and place them on top of the apple for eyes. Place 2 chocolate chips on top of the marshmallow halves for pupils using peanut butter if needed. Cut out a beak and feet from the cheese.
3. Place the owl crackers in the box.
See how easy it is to make such a cute lunch?!
We had a blast getting crafty with kids & adults!
I was surrounded by very creative little chefs!
Make sure to check out our other fun LG lunch creations!
You can view our Waggy Meal & LG Double Door in Door review HERE!
You can view our Turtle Power & LG Twin Wash with Sidekick Pedistal Washer review HERE!
You can view our Funky Monkey & LG One Dryer Two Ways review HERE!
If you like our Owl Bento Lunch…make sure to check out our other fun Lunch ideas HERE!