Air Fryer Pizza Pasta Recipe
Calling all Pasta lovers! This awesome Air Fryer Pizza Pasta Recipe may become a family favorite meal in your household. It is the perfect combination of pizza and pasta. It has an amazing flavor and is sure to please.
Air Fryer Pizza Pasta
- Tomato Sauce -You can use any sauce you would like.
- Italian seasoning- This is a great seasoning for that pizza taste.
- Garlic Powder- This will be an additional seasoning that gives great flavor.
- Garlic Salt- This will be used for taste.
- Ground black pepper – You want to make sure that your pepper is coarse.
- Ground Oregano- Oregano is for the Italian flavor.
- Sweet Basil- This will be mixed into your sauce for more flavor.
- Brown Sugar- This will give your dish a richer flavor.
- Pepperoni- You will want prepared and sliced pepperoni.
- Black Olives- You can get sliced in the can or cut up whole olives.
- Mozzarella- You want to make sure to grate your cheese.
- Parmesan- You can get pre-shredded cheese or shred it yourself.
- Spaghetti- You can use your own choice of spaghetti.
- Olive Oil- You can use vegetable oil or vice versa.
What Size Dish Can I Cook This In?
The best dish to cook your Pizza Pasta recipe all depends on what you have. The depending factor is based on what size dish is in your air fryer. Some air fryers vary and you make have different sizes, but the smaller or bigger dish depends on you and you will need to add additional measurements to match what you make.
What Pizza Toppings Go In This?
The question on what toppings would fit best on this amazing Air fryer Pizza Pasta is quite simple to answer. What you like on a regular pizza, can be added to this as additional flavor and taste amazing. You can add other meats and more veggies of your choice.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Easy Air Fryer Bacon
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- Air Fryer Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Taquitos
Air Fryer Pizza Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Coarse ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground Oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 package Sliced Pepperoni
- One small can of sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 12 - 16 ounces spaghetti
- Spray Olive Oil
- Boil Spaghetti according to package directions for Al dente pasta. Spray the Air Fryer dish with spray Olive oil. Drain Spaghetti, and place in a large dish. Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, garlic salt, pepper, Oregano, Basil, brown sugar, grated Mozzarella, and Shredded Parmesan. Toss all ingredients together until well combined. Place tossed Spaghetti in the dish, and top with sliced Pepperoni, sliced back Olives, and a little more shredded cheese. When dish is finished cooking, top with a little fresh Italian Parsley, finely cut.
- Place the dish in the Air Fryer basket, and set the time for 10 minutes, at 350 degrees.
- Serve with crusty Italian bread, Enjoy!