Air Fryer Turkey Legs With Cranberry Glaze is the perfect Holiday dinner recipe. It is tender and seasoned turkey legs with a sweet glaze on top.
Cranberry Glaze Turkey Legs
This recipe is so good that you won’t be able to stop eating them! The moist and juicy meat is so delicious and the added cranberry glaze and stuffing just tie the meal together. This is a simple recipe that can be ready in just 45 minutes. This is a hearty and filling recipe that will leave you full and satisfied.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
Turkey Legs: You can make as many as you like, but you only need 3-4 for this recipe. You can double the ingredients as needed.
Seasonings: You will need a blend of garlic powder, garlic salt, fresh rosemary, and seasoned pepper to flavor your turkey.
Sugar: You will need two types of sugar for this recipe. You need brown sugar and regular granulated sugar for the glaze.
Cranberry Sauce: I prefer to make homemade ingredients for my recipe, but canned cranberry sauce works great.
Honey: You will use this to add sweetness and a shiny finish to the turkey along with cinnamon to add additional flavor.
Stuffing Mix: Again, you can feel free to use a homemade stuffing mix or stovetop stuffing.
How To Make Air Fryer Turkey Legs With Cranberry Glaze
Step 1. In a bowl, combine the Garlic Powder, Garlic Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Brown Sugar, and Rosemary and set it aside. Place the turkey legs in the basket for the air fryer and grease with spray olive oil. Use the prepared seasoning mix to rub onto the turkey on both sides. Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and the time to 20 minutes. Allow the meat to cook for 20 minutes before opening the fryer and flipping to the other side using tongs. Continue to cook for an additional 20 minutes. Check the turkey using a poultry thermometer at the thickest part of the leg. Your thermometer should read ‘DONE’ or you should see the needle all the way to ‘done’ on the reader. If that is not the case, you will need to cook the legs for an additional 5 minutes or until it reads ‘done’.
Step 2. While the turkey cooks, you can prepare the stuffing according to the box’s instructions. Combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, honey, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place it in the fridge until you are ready to serve. When the turkey is done, serve with the prepared stuffing and cranberry sauce on the side. Enjoy!
What To Serve With Turkey Legs?
You can serve almost anything with these delicious Turkey legs. This is a great holiday recipe, so any sides like mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, salad, bread sticks, etc will work perfectly with this recipe.
How To Store Turkey Legs With Cranberry Glaze?
Place the leftovers in an airtight container for the best storage method. You can store this in the fridge or freezer depending on how long you want the recipe to last.
More Turkey Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Turkey Corn Chowder
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Pillsbury Thanksgiving Turkey Pizza
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
Air Fryer Turkey Legs With Cranberry Glaze
- 1 package Turkey Legs fresh, 3 – 4 legs
- Olive Oil Spray
FOR THE RUB:
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 stems of fresh Rosemary pulled and diced
- 1 can Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 box Stuffing mix Stove Top
- First, mix the Garlic Powder, Garlic Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Brown Sugar, and Rosemary, and set aside. Lay the Turkey Legs in the Air Fryer Basket, and spray them on both sides with the Spray Olive Oil.
- Rub the Turkey Legs with the Rub mixture, on both sides, set the Air Fryer temperature to 400 degrees, and set the time to 20 minutes. Cook the Turkey Legs for the first 20 minutes, open the Air Fryer and turn the Legs with kitchen tongs.
- Place the basket back in the Air Fryer, and cook for another 20 minutes. Open the Air Fryer, and place a Poultry thermometer in the thickest part of the Turkey leg. The Thermometer should read ‘DONE’, and the little needle should be all the way over to the DONE side of the reader.
- If it’s not, cook the Turkey Legs for another 5 minutes, and use the thermometer to ensure they’re done. (You can purchase the Poultry thermometers at most Grocery Stores, or Walmart Markets).
- While the Turkey Legs are cooking, make the Stove Top Stuffing according to package directions. Mix the Cranberry Sauce with the Sugar, Honey, and Cinnamon, in a small dish, and place in the refrigerator until time to serve.
- When the Turkey Legs are done, you can plate them on top of the Stuffing and serve Cranberry Sauce on the side. Enjoy!