This Bacon Cheddar Dip is your new go-to dip you will be making all the time! Warm cream cheese with salsa, bacon and spices is a delicious combination.
We love making new dip recipes! Anytime there is a gathering of any kind the first thing I volunteer to bring is DIP. Since I don’t want to bring the same thing over and over we try new recipes and keep it fresh. Our Southwest Crab Dip is a favorite and I just love the Artichoke Jalapeno Dip. Guess what? We even have Dessert Dips!
Bacon Cheddar Dip
Not only is it tasty but it’s easy to make, too. You’ll dice up your veggies first, then mix up all your ingredients in a bowl. Spread the mixture in a a baking dish and garnish with olives, tomatoes, bacon and green onions. Bake for about 10 minutes and you’re good to go!
I love the mixture of cream cheese with Mexican blend cheese. Plus, any time you put bacon on top of something, you know it’s going to be good.
If you love dip recipes as much as I do, definitely also check out this Rotel dip. It’s one of our favorites!
Quick Tip: Let your cream cheese sit out to get to room temperature before mixing. Once cream cheese sticks to your beaters it’s so tricky to get off.
What To Serve With Your Dip
Of course, the most obvious option is tortilla chips. It’s my favorite option, too. But what also goes great with this is pita bread, crackers and pretzels. Vegetables like carrots and celery taste great with this dip also.
However you serve your Bacon Cheddar Dip, you will love it!
Bacon Cheddar Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 C salsa
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1/4 C sliced black olives drained
- 1 C Mexican cheese blend shredded
- 1 C bacon cooked/ crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (if serving warm.)
- Prep a 9 inch baking dish with baking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese, chili powder, salt, pepper, and salsa together in a large bowl.
- Spread this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Garnish with tomatoes, sliced black olives, shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes to warm and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Or store in a covered dish in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.