Bailey’s Cheesecake Bars are a yummy combination of cheesecake and chocolate ganache on a graham cracker crust.
This is a really delicious St. Patrick’s Day dessert to make. Our family loves to start the holiday off with Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls or Leprechaun Pancakes. I think this is going to be my dessert of choice this year!
Bailey’s Cheesecake Bars
Since I love making recipes with Bailey’s Irish Cream, I knew I had to make one specifically for St. Patrick’s Day. It adds a really yummy flavor to that rich chocolate ganache.
The crust for these bars is a simple mixture of graham cracker crumbs and butter. Since we’re making these special for St. Patrick’s Day, we also added in some green food coloring to add a pop of color.
The cheesecake layer, is really easy as well. Just mix up your sugar, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and of course chocolate chips!
This is one of the many reasons I love this recipe, it is super easy to make. Each layer only takes a few simple ingredients.
Tips for Making Your Bars
- Prior to pressing your crust mix into the pan, line it with parchment paper. Doing this will make getting your bars out of the pan so much easier.
- When mixing the cheesecake, add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between each egg.
- To cut your bars, make sure they have cooled first and then take them off the parchment paper and place onto a cutting board. Then, run your knife under hot water to warm it up before slicing.
I know this will quickly be one of your favorite desserts for St. Patrick’s Day. You might even have to double this recipe. It’s that good!
Bailey’s Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted sweet cream butter melted
- 2 tablespoons green food coloring
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened (I used 3 8-oz packages)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 1 cup Semi Sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Bailey’s Irish liqour
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and green food coloring. Stir well to combine. Press into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one a time and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Mix in 3/4 C of the mint chocolate chips
- Pour cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the cheesecake mixture
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool for 15 minutes and then transfer to the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Using a small pot, heat heavy whipping cream until simmering
- Place the chocolate chips and Bailey’s into a heat proof bowl and pour the hot heavy whipping cream over the chocolate chips
- Allow to sit for 1 minute before mixing until smooth
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the cooled cheesecake
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.