These Baileys Chocolate Balls With Nuts are the best truffles. These chocolate truffles have a nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with the chocolate and pecans in this recipe. These Chocolate Truffles are rich and decadent and are perfect for parties.
If you can not get enough truffles, you will also love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles.
Baileys Chocolate Balls With Nuts
I love truffles. They are so good! So many people think that it is difficult to make truffles but it is actually incredibly easy. No need to pay a fortune for this delicious treat when you can make Balieys Chocolate Balls with Nuts in a short amount of time for half the price.
- Chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- Dark chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
How to Make Baileys Chocolate Balls with Nuts
Grind the pecans into a course sand like texture using a food processor.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1 cup of pecans and 1 1/2 cups of chocolate.
Melt the chocolate in 45 second increments until it is melted and smooth.
Mix in the powdered sugar, condensed milk and Irish Cream.
Slowly stir in the pecan and graham mixture until it is mixed well.
Cover with foil and refrigerate it for an hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and using a tablespoon, spoon some mixture into the palm of your hand to roll it into a ball.
Place the truffle ball onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
Repeat with the rest of the truffle mixture.
Roll each of the balls in the pecans.
Place into the fridge until ready to enjoy!
What is Irish Cream Flavor?
Irish cream is used in many drinks, from cocktails to coffees. The flavor is a combination of creamy and nutty with a hint of chocolate and vanilla.
Is There Alcohol in Truffles?
This recipe makes about 24 truffles. There is 3/4 cup of Irish Cream in the truffles. While this is a small amount of alcohol per truffle, it does still have alcohol. If you wanted to make this recipe without the alcohol, you can swap Irish Coffee Cream in place of the Irish Cream.
You Will Also Love These Truffle Recipes
Bailey's Chocolate Truffles
- Using a food processor, grind up the pecans into coarse sand like texture
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the 1 C of pecans and 1 ½ C of chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- Using a medium microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate on increments of 45 seconds or until melted and smooth
- Whisk in the powdered sugar, sweetened condensed milk and Irish Cream until combined
- Gradually stir in the pecan/graham cracker mixture until combined and
- Cover with foil and place into the fridge for an hour
- Using a tablespoon, spoon some mixture out and into the palm of your hand and roll into a ball
- Place the ball onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Repeat steps until all mixture has been rolled into a ball
- Place remaining coarse pecans into a bowl
- One by One, roll each ball into the pecans
- Place into fridge until ready to enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.