This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We came up with this fun snack idea to encourage my 4 year old to eat fruit. He has never liked fruit, but he sure did gobble down this Banana Race Car Teddy Snack and loved it! This is also very easy to make!
Banana Race Car Teddy Snack
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Teddy Grahams
- 4 Blueberries
- 4 Raisins
- Peanut Butter
- 4 Graham Crackers
- 1 Black Grape
- 3 Mini M&M’s
- 2 Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Yellow Fruit Roll-up
- Start out by lining up your graham crackers on a tray for the road.
- Cut your yellow fruit roll up in pieces to look like yellow road markings.
- Peel your bananas.
- Cut one banana in half and place the banana halves on the roads.
- Place 2 blueberries on each side of the banana to look like wheels.
- Cut out a section on top of the banana.
- Break off 2 small pieces from the pretzel stick and press them in the cut out section.
- Cut off the legs from your Teddy Grahams and press them behind the pretzel stick.
- Add a raisin using peanut butter on top of the pretzel stick to look like a steering wheel.
- Cut off the tips of another raisin and press them on the front for head lights.
- Cut the tip off of a grape and place it in front of the graham crackers.
- Press a pretzel stick in the center. Cut off a piece from the other banana and press it on the pretzel stick.
- Add green, yellow, and red M&M’s on the front using peanut butter to look like a street light….
My 4 year old had a blast playing with his banana cars before he ate them!
If you like our Banana Race Car Teddy Snack…make sure to check out our other Silly Snack ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.