Do you need a sweet, crumbly and flavorful dessert for an upcoming occasion? Well, I have the perfect recipe for you and your family. This amazing Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Pie is a great addition to any meal. A dessert to share with your loved ones or for any special day. It is full of flavor and creamy with the perfect crumb topping.
Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Pie
This wonderful blend of ingredients will have a delicious Blueberry Cheesecake for you to share with your friends and family. This will probably be one of the best cheesecakes you will ever take a bite out of. This pie is absolutely gorgeous and really easy to make. Be sure to write this incredible recipe down for the books and serve it with vanilla ice cream!
- Shortening– This will give your pie a delicate and crumbly texture.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Egg- You will need to have your eggs at room temperature.
- Vinegar- This will help tenderize your pie dough.
- Water- This will be used to dilute the vinegar.
- Flour- You should use all-purpose flour for the best results.
- Blueberries – You will need to use Fresh berries and have them washed.
- Sugar- Every great dessert has sugar in the recipe.
- Cream Cheese -You will need to have the cream cheese at room temperature or softened
- Vanilla- You can use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Corn starch –This will need to be mixed with 2 teaspoons of water.
- Gelatin- This will help to thicken the berry filling.
- Butter- You will need to use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt.
- Cinnamon- You can ground your own ingredients for the best flavoring.
- Quaker Oatmeal- You will need to use the Blueberry oatmeal.
How to Make a Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Pie
Make the Streusel Topping
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries?
You can use frozen blueberries for this Blueberry Cheesecake. However, you want your cheesecake to come out in the best possible way. Fresh blueberries is always the best choice for flavoring and taste. If using frozen blueberries, you want to make sure they are thawed completely and dried.
Does This Pie Have to be Baked?
In this Blueberry Cheesecake recipe, you will need to bake this in the oven. You will need to bake in the oven for 45 minutes and then an additional 15 minutes. I do have other no bake cheesecake recipes, like No Bake Tie Dye Cheesecake and No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
Blueberry Muffin Cheesecake Pie
- 2 cups Shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 5 cups Flour
- First, make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the Flour, and salt, and mix well. Place the Shortening in the bowl, and use a pastry cutter to cut the shortening into the flour, until it resembles small peas. In a measuring up, crack the egg, and beat the egg until it's lemon yellow in color. Add the Vinegar, and enough water to make 1 cup. Pour the egg mixture into the flour, and stir until well mixed, and a ball forms. Divide the dough into 5 even pieces. Roll out one of the pieces to fit the pie plate, and store the rest in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 30 days.
- Place the dough in the pie plate, and crimp the edge. Remove any extra dough, and place in Ziploc bag. Set the pie plate aside, and make the filling.
- Place the washed Blueberries and the sugar in a large bowl, and stir. Place the cream cheese and Vanilla in the bowl, and mix well with the Blueberries and sugar. In a small dish, add the Corn starch, and 2 Tablespoons of water, and stir until dissolved. Pour over Blueberry mixture. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of unflavored Gelatin over the bowl, and stir. Pour the Blueberry filling into the pie plate.
- Make the Streusel Topping: In a large bowl, stir together, the Flour, Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, and Blueberry Oatmeal, until well combined. Spoon the Topping evenly over the top of the pie. Place the pie in the Oven at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes cover the top of the pie with foil, and bake another 15 minutes. Remove the pie to a wire rack to cool.
- When Pie is cool, melt 1 bar of White Baking Chocolate in the microwave, and place the melted chocolate in a Ziploc bag. Snip off one corner of the bag, and make a lattice pattern across the top of the pie (see photo).
- Place the pie in the refrigerator to completely set the filling, for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.