Our Instant Pot Caramel Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe is smooth, creamy and is bursting with flavor thanks to the cinnamon, rum, caramel, and gingersnaps.
Instant Pot Caramel Eggnog Cheesecake
This Eggnog Cheesecake has just the most wonderful texture and sweet flavor. This recipe is so simple to make and is so good! This recipe can be for a treat during the day or made for an after Christmas dinner to share with loved ones. The Instant Pot will help make this a quicker process and help you make a diner-style cheesecake for your family.
Are you planning on using your Instant Pot throughout the holiday season? If so, I have a few suggestions that might work well with your holiday menu plan. Our Cinnamon Apples are sweet, savory, and oh so easy to make! If you haven’t tried making vegetables in your Instant Pot, then our Glazed Carrots are a must try! Our Turkey Breast is full of flavor and quite frankly is the easiest way to make Turkey for Thanksgiving!
- Ginger snaps- These will need to be finely chopped.
- Granulated white sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Butter- You will need unsalted to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Cream cheese- You will need to use softened or room temperature cream cheese.
- Flour- You can use All-purpose flour for the best results.
- Heavy cream- This will help with the consistency of your batter.
- Eggs- Your eggs will need to be at room temperature.
- Rum extract- Always use the pure extract for the best flavoring.
- Ground nutmeg- This will add a wonderful aroma to your recipe.
- Cinnamon- This will be used for additional flavoring.
- Caramel candies- This will be added on top of the cheesecake.
- Water- This is the water you will add to the caramel candies to melt.
How to Make an Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe
Take out parchment paper and cut it to match the bottom of the pan you are using and put it into the pan and spray the paper and sides with Pam.
Add the gingersnaps, sugar, and butter into a medium bowl and combine. Press into the pan and push up the sides about 1 inch in a 9-inch springform pan. Then, put it in the fridge and begin to make your filing.
Add the cream cheese, sugar, cream, and flour into a large bowl and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Pour in the eggs, rum extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Then, beat again on low to combine.
Add the filling into the prepared pan.
Using a measuring cup add one cup of water to the bottom of the IP.
Place foil over the cheesecake and close off the edges. Put the pan onto the trivet and put the trivet into the pot. Close the lid and place on high pressure for 35 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release for about 10 minutes and then finish by manual release.
Take off the foil and let the cheesecake cool thoroughly.
Add in the water and caramel into a microwave-safe dish and heat in 20-second intervals until fully melted. Mix well and wait for it to cool before drizzling on top of the finished cheesecake.
Slice and place onto a serving dish and Enjoy!
What Does Eggnog Taste Like?
You may think because it is called Eggnog that it would taste like straight eggs. However, that is not the case in this recipe or for any eggnog. Eggnog has the taste and consistency of thick melted ice cream.
How Long is Cheesecake Good?
The length of time that your Eggnog Cheesecake is good for depends on how it is stored. If the cheesecake is stored in an airtight container and placed in the fridge it will last about a week. You can not store the cheesecake at room temperature because of the cream cheese and other ingredients that need to remain refrigerated.
Instant Pot Caramel Eggnog Cheesecake
- 1 c Gingersnaps finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Granulated white sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the size of the bottom of your pan. Place in bottom of pan and spray paper and sides with a non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl combine finely chopped gingersnaps, sugar and butter. Press into the bottom and up sides about 1-inch of a 9-inch springform pan. Place in the freezer while preparing filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream and flour. Mix on medium speed until combined and fluffy.
- Add eggs, rum extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix on low until thoroughly combined.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Add 1 cup water to bottom of Instant Pot.
- Cover cheesecake with foil, sealing edges. Place pan on trivet that comes with the Instant Pot and lower into pot. Seal lid and set timer for 35 minutes on high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then finish by manually releasing.
- Remove foil and allow cheesecake to cool completely.
- Place caramels in microwave-safe dish, add the water and microwave in 20 second intervals until melted. Stir well. If too hot, allow to cool a bit and then drizzle over top of the cooled cheesecake.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.