This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
We came up with these fun Cherry Cupcakes yesterday. I think they turned out so cute and they are pretty easy to make! We also gave them a cherry flavor!
Cherry Cupcakes Ingredients:
- Duncan Hines White Cake Mix
- 1 Small Box of Cherry Jello
- Duncan Hines Frosting Creations
- Duncan Hines Cherry Vanilla Flavor
- Lime Tootsie Rolls or Starburst
- Red Sprinkles
- Green Apple Sour Punch Straws
- Mix boxed cherry Jello into your white boxed cake mix.
- Scooped out mix into mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes until set. Let them cool.
- Mix our Frosting Creations cherry vanilla flavoring into the Duncan Hines frosting.
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Dip the cupcakes in red sprinkles after frosting them.
- To make the stem you will need green Tootsie Rolls or Starburst and Green Apple Sour Punch Straws. You want to take the Tootsie Roll and cut it in half. Then take that half and pinch in down in the middle. Press the sides with yours fingers to look like leaves. You can also use a toothpick to make any details on the stems.
- Cut your sour straws in half and press the leaves on the top. They will stick. If not then just secure with frosting.
- Poke a hole in 2 mini cupcakes with a toothpick.
- Press your stems in the holes as far as they will go.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.