These Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies are a wonderful blend of sweet, salty, and nutty all in one cookie! Filled with chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and pecans they are the perfect blend of everything that’s good in a cookie recipe.
Toffee Pecan Cookie Recipe
These Toffee Pecan Cookies are so amazing and flavorful. This recipe elevates the standard chocolate chip cookie to the next level! This is a great cookie recipe for anytime of year and one to keep on hand during the holiday season. Your friends and family will love these especially if they haven’t tried this fantastic combo.
While Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly heavenly on their own, when you add a variety of other ingredients to the recipe, then the traditional recipe really can become out of this world! If you are looking for additional unique cookie recipes that use chocolate chips, I have a few that I think you will absolutely love! Try my Banana Chocolate Chip and my Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Another amazing recipe is my Cappuccino Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies! The combination of chocolate and coffee together create a delicious cookie!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Light brown sugar- This will add flavor and keep your cookies moist.
- Vanilla extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Eggs- You’ll use eggs at room temperature.
- Flour- Use all-purpose flour for the best result.
- Baking soda- This will allow your cookie to rise in the oven.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Chocolate chips- Semi-sweet chocolate chips are the best for this recipe.
- Toffee pieces- Toffee bits will be added to the batter for more flavor.
- Pecans- These will need to be chopped.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies
- Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line 2 baking sheets.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl and combine and place it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and sugars and beat to combine.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and combine.
- Add in about 1 ½ C of the chocolate chip, 1 ½ C Toffee Pieces, and 1 ½ C chopped pecans into the batter and fold to combine.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the prepared sheets using a medium ice cream scooper.
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Add the remaining add-ins on top of the cookies and put back in the oven to bake for another 2 minutes.
What Is The Best Chocolate Chip For Cookies?
We used semi-sweet chocolate chips in these cookies but you could use milk chocolate or even dark chocolate to suite your taste or what you may have on hand.
More Cookie Recipes
- Christmas Monster Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in 1 1/2 C of the Semi chocolate chip cookies, 1 1/2 C Toffee Pieces, 1 ½ C chopped pecans.
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and chopped pecans on top.
- Place back into the oven for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.