Cookies can be filled with anything you want. You can add as much or as little as you want to them and you can’t really go wrong with that. And, These new Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies just show how well any cookie can turn out!
Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies
These Chocolate Chip Pecan Toffee Cookies are so good and are so flavorful with all the add-ins. There are chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and pecans. You have a wonderful blend of sweet, salty, and nutty all in one cookie! These will be a great recipe to introduce to your friends and family.
While Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly heavenly on their own, when you add a variety of other ingredients to the recipe, then the traditional recipe really can become out of this world! If you are looking for additional unique cookie recipes that use chocolate chips, I have a few that I think you will absolutely love! Like my Banana Chocolate Chip and my Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Another amazing recipe is my Cappuccino Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies! The combination of chocolate and coffee together create a delicious cookie!
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Light brown sugar- This will add flavor and keep your cookies moist.
- Vanilla extract- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Eggs- Use eggs at room temperature.
- Flour- Use all-purpose for the best result.
- Baking soda- This will allow your recipe to rise in the oven.
- Salt- The salt will bring out the flavors in the recipe.
- Sugar- Every great dessert uses sugar in the recipe.
- Chocolate chips- You will need to use semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Toffee pieces- These will be added to the batter for more flavor.
- Pecans- These will need to be chopped.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies
Set the oven to 350 degrees and use parchment paper to line 2 baking sheets.
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl and combine and place it aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and sugars and beat to combine.
Add in the egg and vanilla and combine.
Add in about 1 1/2 C of the Semi chocolate chip cookies, 1 1/2 C Toffee Pieces, and 1 ½ C chopped pecans into the batter and fold to combine.
Scoop the dough onto the prepared sheets using a medium ice cream scooper.
Place in the oven for 8 minutes.
Add the remaining add-ins on top of the cookies and put back in the oven to bake for another 2 minutes.
Take out and allow to cool thoroughly before enjoying!
Are Toffee Cookies Chewy?
These Chocolate Pecan Toffee cookies are to die for and are incredible. The textures inside the cookie are what make it so great. The chocolate and pecans are good on taste and the toffee gives a harder and crisper texture.
What is the Best Chocolate Chip for Cookies?
The best chocolate chips for this Pecan Toffee Cookies are semi-sweet. The chocolate needs to be semi-sweet because of all the flavors in the cookie. You don’t want to overpower any other of the add-ins.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
- Christmas Monster Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
Chocolate Chip Toffee Pecan Cookies
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 C light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 C semi chocolate chips
- 2 C toffee pieces
- 2 C chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugars until combined and fluffy
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined
- Fold in 1 1/2 C of the Semi chocolate chip cookies, 1 1/2 C Toffee Pieces, 1 ½ C chopped pecans
- Using a medium ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto the parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and chopped pecans on top
- Place back into the oven for an additional 2 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool completely