This is our the last of the fun Christmas snack bag ideas that we created for my 4-year old’s preschool class. We created Christmas Snowman Snack Bags and filled these guys with popcorn…so easy!
Christmas Snowman Snack Bags
- Orange & Black Paper
- Black Marker
- Red Pipe Cleaner
- Fill the baggies with popcorn.
- Twist the bottom & then twist around a red pipe cleaner to look like a scarf (we cut the pipe cleaners in half).
- Cut out noses from a orange piece of paper. Glue them on the front.
- Make dots for the eyes & mouth using a black sharpie.
- Cut out hats from a black piece of card stock paper & glue or tape them on the top.
These are so easy to make & a huge hit with the kids!
If you like our Christmas Snowman Snack Bags…make sure to check out our other fun Christmas snack bag ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.