Enjoy the refreshing taste of Chick Fil A’s peppermint shake without leaving your home! This Copycat Chick Fil A Peppermint Shake is easy to make and perfect for a quick snack or dessert. Made with simple ingredients, this shake is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Chick Fil A Peppermint Shake Copycat Recipe
This easy-to-make Peppermint Shake is so good, you’ll want to make 2. It will be ready in no time and you, your friends and family are going to love it. Pair it with other delicious copycat recipes, Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets, and Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe, and have the best dinner ever.
What is a Chick Fil A Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake?
This copycat Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake is a chocolatey, and minty milkshake. Chick Fil A makes this signature milkshake and tops it with whipped cream and a cherry.
Important Ingredients You Will Need:
- Vanilla Ice Cream- This is the base of your delicious copycat milkshake.
- Magic Shell Chocolate Syrup- This goes into the milkshake to create the chocolate chips.
What If I Don’t Have Candy Canes?
If you don’t have candy canes, you can replace this ingredient with starlight peppermint mints. These mints will give you the same minty flavor and the outcome will be the same.
How to Make Chick Fil A Peppermint Shake
Step 1- Blend.
Add the vanilla ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, 5 candy canes, and peppermint flavoring into a blender and combine until smooth.
Step 2- Serving.
Add the mixture into a 12-ounce glass and add whipped cream and crushed candy canes. Serve and enjoy!
Serve and Enjoy!
How long is it good for?
Milkshakes can last a long time when placed in the freezer. If you have leftovers, storing them in the freezer will allow them to last for about 2 months. It can last longer, but the flavor of the milkshake will slowly fade over time.
More Copycat Recipes:
Copycat Chick Fil A Peppermint Shake
- 3 large scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1/2 cup of Magic Shell Chocolate Syrup
- 5 Candy Canes
- 1 drop of Peppermint Flavoring
- Whipped Cream
- 1 Candy Cane – Crushed
- In a Blender, place the Vanilla Ice Cream, Milk, Chocolate Syrup, 5 Candy Canes, and Peppermint Flavoring, and mix well until blended smooth. Pour into 12-ounce glass, and top with Whipped Cream, and Crushed Candy Cane pieces. Serve, and Enjoy!