Easy Penguin Cookies
My 4 year old wanted to take in treats to go with a book he was bringing into class to read about penguins. We didn’t have a lot of time so we created these Easy Penguin Cookies. These take just a few minutes to decorate and the kids just loved them!
- Fudge Striped Cookies
- White Cookie Icing
- Brown and Orange M&M’s
- Marshmallows Bits
- Black Edible Marker
- Flip the fudged striped cookie on the back side with the chocolate showing.
- Squeeze white frosting on top almost into a heart shape.
- Cut a marshmallow bit in half and press a black edible marker in the middle for the pupil.
- Place the eyes on top of the icing.
- Cut a orange and brown M&M’s in half using a knife.
- Place on the orange halves on the front for the beak and attach the brown halves on the sides using the icing.
- Press on orange M&M’s for the feet.
That’s it…SO easy and a huge hit with the kids!
If you like our Easy Penguin Cookies…make sure to check out our other fun Animal creations HERE!