Easy Spring Frog Cookies
We created these Easy Spring Frog Cookies and they are SO easy to make! The kids will love making these all by themselves and we think they turned out super cute!
Easy Frog Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Green Food Coloring
- Large Edible Eyes
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups
- Chocolate Cookie Icing
- Chocolate Jimmies
- White Sprinkles
- Start out by mixing you sugar cookie dough with 2 drops of green food coloring.
- Cook according to package directions….
- Cool after baking.
- Add the large edible eyes on top using chocolate icing.
- Add 2 mini chocolate chips for the nose.
- Squeeze on icing for the mouth & add 2 chocolate jimmies on the corners.
- Cut thin strips from a strawberry fruit roll up and press the strips on the mouth. Let that set for about 10 minutes.
- Add a mini chocolate chip on the bottom of the fruit roll up strip & then attach on 2 white sprinkles to look like a fly.
That’s it…so easy!
If you like our Easy Spring Frog Cookies…make sure to check out our other fun Animal creations HERE!