We make a lot of s’mores in this house…even turkey s’mores pops! You will see a lot of s’mores pops on our blog. My boys just love them!
We make a lot of s’mores in this house…even turkey s’mores! You will see a lot of s’mores pops on our blog. My boys just love them! We tried to stick with as many s’mores ingredients as possible so we even made the feathers with marshmallows. There are so many other fun things you could use in place of cutting the marshmallow. However, it’s very easy to do!
Turkey S’mores Pops Ingredients
- Graham crackers
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Colored sprinkles
- Chocolate and white cookie frosting
- Milk duds,
- Gum drops
How To Make Turkey S’mores pops
- We cut our graham cracker into a circle with a round cookie cutter.
- We cut our jumbo marshmallows in half. It fits perfect on the graham cracker.
- Poke the marshmallow on the stick. Add the chocolate cookie frosting on both sides of the marshmallow and press in between the graham crackers. Set it aside to dry. Cut another jumbo marshmallow into strips for the feathers like this…
- We had small bowls of different colored sprinkles and pressed the sticky side of our marshmallow strips in the sprinkles.
- We glued our feathers on the back side of the marshmallow with white cookie frosting. We cut up a orange gum drop for the feet and beak.
- We cut a red gum drop for the wattle under his nose.
- We ran out of edible eyes so we used white and chocolate cookie frosting to make the eyes.
- We have a ton of milk duds from left over Halloween candy so we attached those onto the graham cracker for the head with our chocolate cookie frosting. Any round chocolate candy would work.
My boys loved them! These would be great for a school party. The boys ran around with them and they stay put!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
9 comments on “Turkey S’mores Pops!”
What a yummy and cute snack!
I hope you will link this post to my Thanksgiving Traditions link up!
This is super cute!
I would love for you to link this post to my Thanksgiving Traditions link up on Thursday!
Well how cute is that!
You always have the cutest ideas. Love these!
These are adorable! My daughter would love them! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! We had so much fun making these!
I found your link on Tip Junkie:0)
They're adorable! You are one clever mommy!