We created this fun & simple Grilled Cheese Cat using Country Crock and this takes just minutes to make! My boys love grilled cheese sandwiches and using the creamy Country Crock’s Simple Recipe makes it so easy to spread on the bread.
My boys had such a easy time making their very own sandwiches as well in place of the other butter we have used that clumps up and tears the bread when trying to spread on the butter. We love the taste and also love that Country Crock is made with real ingredients!
Grilled Cheese Cat
- 2 Pieces of Bread
- Country Crock’s Simple Recipe
- Sliced Cheese
- 6 Pretzel Sticks
- 5 Raisins
- Start out by cutting out the top of the bread to look like ears using kitchen scissors.
- Spread the butter on one side of each piece of bread.
- Place one piece of bread in a pan over medium low heat.
- Place the cheese on top.
- Top with the other piece of bread and cook on both sides using golden brown.
- We cut 2 eyes out of a piece of white cheese and used raisins for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Place 3 pretzel sticks on each side to look like whiskers.
About Country Crock
The Secret is out! Now you can save time AND make amazing meals with the real ingredients of Country Crock. Share your favorite tried and true recipe made better with Country Crock!
Country Crock’s enriched recipe is a great time saving alternative in your favorite recipes because it has wholesome ingredients to give your favorite recipes a boost and taste great. Now you can skip all the extra ingredients without skimping on flavor with the new Country Crock Simple Recipe spread
Country Crock’s real taste comes from real ingredients so make the most out of meal time by having more fun eating dinner with your family and less time making it.
Enter to win a $50 Kroger Gift Card from Country Crock!
Country Crock would love for you to head on over to Kroger so you can try out Country Crock’s New Simple Recipe formula and they are even including something extra for all you will need to make this adorable grilled cheese idea!
Here is how to enter…
1.·RT my Country Crock recipe secret on Twitter or share your own on Twitter with the hashtag #CountryCrock for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Kroger stores.
2. Leave a comment letting us know your favorite recipe to using Country Crock in!
Post sponsored by Lunchbox…all opinions our own
If you like our Grilled Cheese Cat…make sure to check out our other fun Animal ideas HERE!