If you want a quick and easy recipe just in time for fall, then this is the one for you! This amazing Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples Recipe is a great choice to share with your friends and family. Perfect for any occasion and your loved ones may just fall in love!
Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples Recipe
This recipe has the incredible scent of Fall. While cooking, this delicious Instant Cinnamon Apples recipe will make the whole house smell amazing. These are super easy to make and so yummy. This is a great dessert for after your dinner and best served when piled with whipped cream and caramel syrup. This is a wonderful twist to a classic. Be sure to write this one down for the books.
- Honey Crisp apples – You will want to prepared your apples and have them peeled and sliced.
- Lemon juice– This lemon juice will prevent the apples from becoming brown.
- Brown sugar– This will add a richness to your recipe.
- Sugar– Sugar makes for the best dessert.
- Organic Cinnamon– Apples and cinnamon complement each other very well.
- Nutmeg– This will add for that amazing scent to your recipe.
- Maple Syrup– This will add a delicious sweetness to your recipe.
- Butter– You will want to use unsalted butter to control the salt in the recipe.
- Water– This will be added to your cornstarch.
- Corn Starch– This will be used for a thickening agent.
- Whipped cream– This will be used to top of your recipe.
- Hershey’s Caramel Syrup– This will be drizzled on top.
How to Make Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples Recipe
Add your prepared apples to a big bowl. Add a bit of lemon juice to the apples and toss.
Combine your brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and butter and blend completely.
Pour the apples into your mixture and coat it well by stirring.
Add the water and cornstarch in a separate bowl until smooth.
Pour the apples into the IP and then, stir in the cornstarch mixture.
Seal the lid on the IP until it locks and you hear a beep.
Make sure it’s set on ‘SEALING’ and switch to ‘MANUAL’. Set your IP to 7 minutes.
When it is finished, allow the pressure to release naturally.
Switch it from ‘SEALING’ to ‘VENTING’ and be sure all pressure is released.
When ready, make sure the ‘FLOAT VALVE’ is down and take off the lid.
Stir your Apples using a large spatula. Let your apples cool for 10 minutes.
Lift the liner to remove from the IP. Use a set of oven mitts or pot holders for safety.
Then, serve in a bowl or crocks and add some whipped cream and drizzle caramel on top.
What Apples are Best for Cinnamon Apples?
You want to make sure the apples you choose are good baking or cooking apples. Some apples are best for baking while others do not get soft enough or get too soft. I recommend using honey crisp or granny smith apples.
How Long Are These Good in the Refrigerator?
While apples uncooked will last several weeks, these apples will only last a few days. You want to make sure that the apples are stored in an airtight container and stored in the refrigerator for the best results.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Fettuccine Bolognese
- Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Instant Pot Honey Chicken Recipe
Instant Pot Cinnamon Apples Recipe
- 6 Honey Crisp apples - peeled and sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Organic Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons butter - melted
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch
- Whipped cream
- Hershey's Caramel Syrup
- Peel and slice your apples into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, and toss the apples in the juice.
- In another bowl, combine the Brown sugar, sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Maple Syrup, and melted butter, until completely blended.
- Pour the apple into the brown sugar mixture, and stir well to coat. In another bowl, combine the water and corn starch, until the corn starch is smooth.
- Pour the Apples into the Instant Pot, add the corn starch, and stir well.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot until it beeps and locks.
- Make sure the pressure valve is set to SEALING, and press the MANUAL button, and set the time for 7 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, and goes to OFF, let the IP naturally release the pressure.
- Turn the pressure Valve from Sealing to VENTING, to make sure all pressure has been released.
- When all the pressure has been released, and the FLOAT VALVE is down, remove the lid, and stir the Apples with a large spatula.
- Allow the Apples to cool for about 10 minutes, and then lift the Liner from the Instant Pot (using oven mitts, or pot holders).
- Serve in individual bowls, or crocks, and top with whipped cream, and caramel syrup drizzled over the top. Enjoy!