Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake
So many people shy away from making cheesecake because they think it has to be hard or complicated. They hear water bath and the recipe goes out the window. With this Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake, it is extremely easy to make this special dessert that anyone can do it.
Can Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake Be Frozen
One of the best ways to always have cheesecake on hand is to freeze the cheesecake slices. After the cheesecake is ready to serve, you can cut it into pieces and then eat the slices that you want then and freeze the rest. By slicing the cheesecake before freezing it, you can take some of the slices out without having to bring out the entire cheesecake.
How to Cut Nutella Cheesecake Cleanly
Ingredients in Nutella Cheesecake
- Oreo cookie crumbs
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
- Hershey cocoa powder
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate Sprinkles
How to Make Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake
Spray the 7 inch springform pan with baking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
Grind the Oreos into sand like crumbs in a food processor.
Mix the melted butter to the crumbs and spread it into the pan creating the crust.
Place the crust in the freezer while you are making the cheesecake mixture.
Using a mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until it is smooth.
Beat in the Nutella, heavy cream, vanilla and flour and beat until it is well combined.
Add one egg at a time until it is well combined.
Pour the cheesecake into the crust.
Add 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and then place the trivet inside.
Cover the cheesecake pan with foil and carefully place it into the Instant Pot.
Lock lid in place. Select high pressuer and set the timer for 50 minutes
All the pressure cooker to do a natural release. Turn it off and allow the cheesecake to cool for 1 hour.
Carefully remove the lid from the pot
Place the cheesecake onto the counter and allow to cool completely and then place it in the refrigerator overnight.
How to Make the Chocolate Ganache
Heat the heavy cream in a pot until it is hot.
Put the chocolate chips into a bowl and then add the hot heavy cream over top.
Allow to sit for 2 minutes before whisking until smooth.
Once smooth, pour the ganache over the top of the cake and spread evenly
How to Make the Chocolate Whipped Cream
Using a mixer, beat the ingredients, except the sprinkles, until it forms stiff peaks
Put the whipping cream into a piping bag and pipe along the edges of the cheesecake.
Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles all over
Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake ingredients
- 1 C crushed Oreo cookie crumbs about 12 cookies
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 - 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C Nutella
- ¼ C heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk room temperature
- 1 ¼ C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ C heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C hershey cocoa powder
- ½ C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a 7in springform pan with parchment paper and spray
- the sides with pam baking spray
- Using a food processor, grind up the oreos into sand like crumbs
- Mix in the melted butter
- Spread the crust mixture into the springform pan and up the sides
- Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth
- Beat in the nutella, heavy cream, vanilla and flour until combined
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until combined
- Pour cheesecake mixture into crust
- Pour 1 C of water into the IP cooking pot
- Place a trivet inside
- Cover the cheesecake springform pan with foil and carefully place the cheesecake into the IP
- Lock lid in place. Select high pressuer and set the timer for 50 minutes
- When the beep goes off, allow for a natural release
- Turn off and allow to cool for 1 hour
- Carefully remove the lid from the pot
- Place onto the counter and allow to cool completely
- Place into the fridge overnight
- Using a medium pot and heat safe bowl, heat the heavy whipping cream up in the pot until hot
- Pour chocolate chips into the bowl and pour hot heavy cream over the chocolate chips
- Allow to sit for 2 minutes before whisking until smooth
- Pour ganache over the top of the cake and spread evenly
Chocolate whipped cream
- Using a medium bowl and hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form all the ingredients except the sprinkles
- Scoop into the piping bag
- Pipe along the edges of the cheesecake
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles all over
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.