This Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake is a special cheesecake that is ready in no time. Instead of a cheesecake that is topped with a strawberry filling, this cheesecake has fresh strawberry swirl throughout the cheesecake. This creates a tastier cheesecake that is creamy and rich.
If you love Instant Pot Cheesecake, you have to try Instant Pot Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake.
Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake is a classic, and with this delicious Instant Pot version, it is easy to make and tastes amazing. This cheesecake features a New York style cheesecake filling combined with a strawberry swirl.
What Function Do I Cook an Instant Pot Cheesecake on?
To make this Instant Pot Cheesecake, you want to use the high-pressure setting. This cooks the cheesecake through and creates the best tasting creamy cheesecake possible. Since the Instant Pot already has water inside, it takes the fuss out of using a water bath.
Can I Freeze This Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake?
Cheesecake is great to freeze. This strawberries and cream cheesecake is no exception. Once the cheesecake is ready to cut, you can slice the cheesecake and then add pieces of parchment paper in between each slice. Then wrap the cheesecake well and store it in the freeze. it will last for up to 3 months in the freezer as long as it is wrapped well to prevent freezer burn.
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Vanilla extract
How to Make a Strawberry Cheesecake
Line the springform pan with parchment paper and spray it with baking spray.
Ground the graham crackers using a food processor until they resemble sand.
Put the crumbs in a bowl and mix in sugar and melted butter.
Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan and work it up the sides to create the crust.
Freeze the crust until you are ready to add the filling.
Next, make the sauce. Using the food processor again, blend together the strawberries and sugar until it forms a puree.
Stain the seeds.
Next, make the cheesecake filling.
Using a small bowl, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
Beat in the sugar mixture until it is mixed well.
Then add the sour cream and vanilla and beat well.
Add in one egg at a time and mix well between each one.
To make the cheesecake, pour half of the filling into the crust.
Then add half of the strawberry mixture. Swirl it around with a knife.
Top with the rest of the cheesecake mixture.
Top with remaining strawberry sauce and make a swirl design.
Cover the cheesecake with foil.
Place the trivet inside of the pot of the Instant Pot and pour 1 ½ C of water into the pot.
Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 34 minutes. All a natural release.
Once the cheesecake has cooled, remove from the pot and place it on the counter to cool completely.
Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 ¼ C crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
Strawberry Sauce ingredients
- 6 oz fresh or frozen strawberry
- ¼ C sugar
New York Cheesecake
- ⅓ C sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese
- ⅓ C sour cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Line a 8inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with pam baking spray
- Using a food processor, grind up about 24 oreos until sand like crumbs
- Pour crumbs into bowl
- Mix in the sugar and melted butter
- Press the crust into the springform pan and up the sides of the pan
- Place in the freezer while you make the strawberry sauce and cheesecake mixture
Strawberry Sauce Directions
- Using a food processor or blender, blend together the strawberries and sugar until pureed
- Pour into a strainer to remove the seeds
- Set aside
New York Cheesecake Directions
- Using a small bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch and salt
- Using a large mixing bowl and hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy
- Beat in the sugar mixture until combined
- Beat in the sour cream and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined after each egg
Building and baking the cheesecake
- Pour the half of the cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Pour half of the strawberry sauce into the cheesecake mixture and pull a knife through to make a swirl
- Top with remaining cheesecake mixture
- Top with remaining strawberry sauce and pull a knife through to make a swirl
- Cover with foil
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.