This Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is a copycat version of the Nothing Bundt Cake White Chocolate Raspberry Bundlet. so easy to make has such an amazing flavor. This is a great tasting copy cat version of the popular bakery cake Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt cake. This cake is creamy and flavorful and when you make it in the Instant Pot, this cake couldn’t be easier to make.
If you like making bundt cakes in the Instant Pot, you will also love Instant Pot Chocolate Bundt Cake for Valentine’s Day
Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
This version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate raspberry bundt cake is so close to the original, you will think you walked into the bakery when you take your first bite. While the recipe might seem like it is complicated, it isn’t. It even used a white cake mix to make it even easier. Nothing goes better together than raspberry and white chocolate and this cake proves that again.
Ingredients You Will Need:
- White cake mix
- Instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Sour cream
- Canola oil
- White chocolate chips
- Raspberry jam
- Cream cheese
- Unsalted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Pure vanilla extract
How to Make a Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Prepare a 6 inch bundt with baking spray.
Using a mixer, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, and canola oil. Beat until smooth.
Fold in the white chocolate chips and pour the batter into the pan about 1/3 of the way full.
Spoon the raspberry jam onto the batter.
Then add more cake batter until the pan is filled 2/3 of the way full and add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Place the trivet inside.
Make a foil sling and then carefully lower the bundt pan onto the top of the trivet.
Cook on manual high pressure for 35 minutes
Do a quick pressure release and allow the bake to cool for 30-60 minutes.
Remove the cake and place it on a cake board.
Make the cream cheese frosting.
Beat together the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar until it is creamy.
Add the vanilla and beat until it is combined.
Add the frosting into the piping bag and cut the tip.
Frost the cake from the outside in strips and then fill in the center with frosting.
What Size Bundt Pan Should I Use for This Instant Pot Bundt Cake?
Since we are making this an Instant Pot Bundt Cake, you will want to use a 6 inch bundt cake. This is the perfect size cake pan for making a bundt cake in the Instant Pot.
Can I Bake this White Chocolate Bundt Cake in the Oven?
If you wanted to make this cake in the oven, you certainly can. It will change the baking time since the oven cooks differently than the Instant Pot. Check the back of the cake mix to get the best baking time for making this bundt cake in the oven.
Instant Pot Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt
- 1 - 15.25 oz box white cake mix
- 1 - 3.4 oz instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 C sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ C water
- ½ C canola oil
- 1 C chopped white chocolate chips
- ½ C raspberry jam Bought an 18oz
- 1 - 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ C unsalted butter softened
- 4 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Spray a 6inch bundt pan with pam baking spray and set aside
- Using a hand mixer, combine and beat together until smooth the cake mix, white chocolate pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, and canola oil
- Fold in the white chocolate chips
- Pour batter into the bundt pan about ⅓ of the way full
- Spoon the raspberry jam onto the bottom half of the batter
- Pour more batter into the pan filling it about 2/3rd full
- Cover tightly with foil
- Add 1 C of water into the inner bowl of the Instant Pot
- Place trivet inside
- Make a foil sling and carefully lower the bundt pan onto the top of the trivet in the IP
- Close the lid and lock to sealing
- Cook on manual high pressure for 35 minutes
- Do a QP release
- Allow to cool for 30-60 minutes
- Use a knife to separate the cake from the bundt pan and place onto a 9in round cake board
Make the Cream cheese frosting
- Using a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until creamy and combined
- Beat in the vanilla until combined
- Scoop into the piping bag
- Cut the tip off the piping bag
- Frost the cake from the outside in strips and then fill in the middlewith frosting