Get ready for this delicious dessert in a cup! This Java Chip Cheesecake Parfait is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite flavors without breaking a sweat. Just prep all of the ingredients and add them into parfait glasses- it’s that easy (and fun!)
Java Chip Cheesecake Parfait
This Java Chip Parfait is so amazing, you will want to devour them all! They are super simple to make and the process of making them is super fast too. You don’t need to worry about baking or cooking anything, so this will be ready in minutes. Make them and eat right away or store them in the fridge for when you’re ready to serve. You can also make these other delicious cheesecake recipes if you love this Java Chip Cheesecake. Other recipes like this Crème Brulee Cheesecake (Instant Pot) and Hot Chocolate Cheesecake (Instant Pot) are so good and will easily become some of your favorite dessert recipes.
- Oreo’s– You will be needing the Java Chip Oreo’s.
- Chocolate Chips- You will need mini chocolate chips for this recipe.
- Cream Cheese- Make sure it is softened or at room temperature.
- Gelatin- You will need just one envelope of Knox gelatin.
- Water- This will be mixed into the gelatin.
- Greek Yogurt- This will be mixed into your cheesecake filling.
- Heavy Cream- This will help with the consistency of the filling.
- Sugar- Every great dessert recipe uses sugar as an ingredient.
- Vanilla- Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Lemon Juice- Using fresh lemon juice will give the best-enhanced flavor.
How to make Cheesecake Parfait Cups
In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of water, then add in the gelatin.
Begin to prepare the cheesecake filling while the gelatin sets. (This will allow the Gelatin to ‘Bloom’ or absorb the water. This will help your cheesecake set better when it is mixed in.)
Add the cream cheese, greek yogurt, and heavy cream into a mixing bowl of a standing mixer and combine at low speed. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and combine until smooth.
Pour in the sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice and blend again at low speed. Use the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl again and blend until smooth and creamy.
Place the gelatin into the bowl and combine until smooth.
Place two cookies in a plastic bag to crumble and then, place them into the bottom of each Parfait cup.
Scoop the cheesecake filling into the cup on top of the cooking crumbles. You will want to fill the cup about halfway.
Crush up about 2-3 more cookies to add on top of the filling and then, top with more cheesecake filling to the top of the cup.
Take some of the mini chocolate chips and sprinkle them on top, then take one Oreo and put it on the side of the cup.
Put the Java Chip Parfait cups in the fridge for at least 4 hours to chill, or overnight for the best results.
Serve, and Enjoy!
What is Java Chip?
Java chips are chunks of chocolate that are used in coffee. These chips are used in other things, like this dessert. With a little bit of coffee flavor, these chocolate chips are perfect for adding coffee flavor.
How to Soften the Cream Cheese?
To soften cream cheese quickly, you can cut the cream cheese into smaller cubes, this will allow the temperature to soften it faster. You can also beat the cream cheese with a few teaspoons of milk in order to quickly soften it. And, finally, you can place it into the microwave for 15-20 seconds to warm it slightly.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Chocolate Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
- Lemon Bar Cheesecake
- Valentine Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Java Chip Cheesecake Parfait
- 1 package of Java Chip Oreo's
- 1 cup of mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 Envelope of Knox Gelatin
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- Place the 1/4 cup of water in a small bowl, and sprinkle the Envelope of Gelatin on the water.
- Let the Gelatin sit while you mix up the cheesecake filling. (This is letting the Gelatin 'Bloom' - it will absorb all the water, and when added to the cheesecake filling, it helps the cheesecake to set).
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened Cream Cheese, Greek Yogurt, and Heavy Cream, and mix on low until blended. Scrap down the sides of the mixing bowl, and mix until smooth.
- Add the sugar, Vanilla, and Lemon Juice, and blend on low until well mixed. Scrape down the bowl again, and mix until all ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Add the Gelatin to the mixing bowl, and blend until completely mixed, and smooth.
- Crumble two cookies in the bottom of each Parfait cup, and then place the Cheesecake Filling on top of the cookie crumbs, filling the Parfait dishes about halfway full.
- Crumble two to three more cookies on top of the Cheesecake Filling, and then fill the Parfait dish with the Cheesecake filling.
- Sprinkle the tops of the Parfait's with the Mini Chocolate Chips, and place an Oreo cookie on the side of the Parfait dish.
- Place the Parfait's in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Serve, and Enjoy!
- 6 Parfait Glasses