Celery Teddy Race Cars
We came up with these cute Celery Race Cars for a fun snack & these are SO easy to make! This is also a great way to get your little picky eaters to eat a healthy snack.
Celery Race Cars
- Peanut Butter
- Pretzel Sticks
- Pretzel Dipping Sticks
- Teddy Grahams
- Start out by cutting long pieces of your celery.
- Fill the inside with peanut butter.
- Break off 2 small pieces from your pretzel sticks and press them in the back side.
- Bread a pretzel dipping stick in half and add it to the top of the broken pretzel sticks attaching with peanut butter.
- Add raisins on the sides for tires securing with peanut butter.
- Press a Teddy Graham in the top.
- Press a small pretzel stick piece in front of the Teddy Graham and them add a raisin for the steering wheel.
- Add 2 small pieces of the raisin for head lights.