We created these fun and fully edible Mini Reese’s Cup Easter Baskets and they are so easy to make! We think these turned out so cute and would be perfect for class parties at school or just a fun treat for the kids. My boys loved these!
This is a simple Easter treat that you can have the kids make by setting up decorating stations for them to create their baskets. Everything in these baskets is edible which makes them even better!
Mini Reese’s Cup Easter Baskets
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter White Cups
- Pearl Candies
- Small Candy Bunnies (Any variety)
- Blue & Green Edible Grass
- White Cooking Icing
- Start out by cutting up the grass to fit on the top of the Reese’s cup.
- Add some icing and press the green edible grass down on the top.
- Add on the pearl candies with the icing.
- Cut off a piece of the blue grass and attach on the top for the handle using the icing.
- Do the same for the bunny.
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.