These Mini St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecake desserts are so delicious and pretty! The perfect portion sized desserts that can be used for any party. This no bake cheesecake is topped with a rich buttercream to create a simply amazing dessert.
St. Patrick’s Day Personal Biscuit Pizza is the perfect dinner to go with these mini cheesecakes.
Mini St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecake
These little Cheesecakes are just the thing to wow your guests, or family for St. Paddy’s day. They’re the perfect end to a great meal, or corned beef sandwiches, or other St. Paddy’s day favorites. No matter when you serve them, they’re sure to make everyone smile. Keep this recipe in your holiday favorites, as it’s sure to become your go to for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
- Cheesecake flavored Instant pudding mix
- Half n half
- Buttercream Frosting
- Green sprinkles
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecake
Before making the St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecake batter, you want to measure the copper mats and cut them into 3 inch strips. Thes best way to measure and cut the mats is to fold the strips for that ends meet and leave a little extra in order to tape the ends together. Place the circles on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
Make the Cheesecake Crust
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
Place an equal amount of the mixture into each of the copper circles.
Gently press the crust down with the end of a wooden spoon until it is even and compacted.
Place the crusts in the freezer.
Make the Cheesecake Batter
Using a mixer, mix the cream cheese until it is smooth. Scrape down the bowl and then mix again.
Add the vanilla and lemon juice and mix.
In another bowl, add the cheesecake flavored pudding and a cup of half and half. Mix until the pudding is smooth.
Add an additional 2 tablespoons of half and half as needed.
When the pudding is smooth and thick and then add it to the cream cheese and mix until it is mixed in well.
Add powdered sugar, slowly a bit at a time, mixing well each time.
Scrape down the mixing bowl and then mix it again.
Divide the cheesecake batter between 3 small bowls.
In one bowl, add a drop of Aqua green food coloring gel and mix it well.
In the next bowl, add a drop of Neon Lime colored food coloring gel and mix it well. It might require several drops of the lime color to get a bright color.
Add a drop of the Aqua green food coloring gel into the Lime, and with a knife, swirl the aqua through the lime, but DO NOT STIR. This will create a beautiful color.
In the last bowl, you will leave the cheesecake its natural color.
Remove the crusts from the freezer, and add the aqua cheesecake on top of the crust. Spread it evenly. and then place it back into the freezer.
Take the cheesecakes back out of the freezer and add the lime swirled cheesecake on top. Place it back into the freezer for another 30 minutes or until you are ready to serve it.
When you are ready to serve the mini cheesecakes, remove the cooper mats. Pipe a swirl of frosting on top and decorate it with green sprinkles.
What Flavor is a St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecake?
These mini cheesecakes are traditional no-bake cheesecake flavored. It is colored green to give it a St Patrick’s Day feel. If you wanted to change the flavor of the St. Patrick’s Day Cheesecakes, you can add mint extract to the batter. This will give a fabulous flavor to the cheesecakes.
Can I Make this Cheesecake Ahead of Time and Freeze?
I love making cheesecakes and freezing them. in order to freeze these mini cheesecakes, you will want to leave the walls around the cheesecakes until it is frozen. Once it is frozen, you can take the walls down and place it in a freezer bag, or leave them on for continued support.
Mini St. Patrick's Day Cheesecakes
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers - crushed in the blender
- 1/2 stick butter - melted
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of sugar
- 4 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 ounce package Cheesecake flavored Instant pudding mix
- 1 cup half n half - plus 2 Tablespoons - see instructions
- 1 can Buttercream Frosting - for topping
- Green sprinkles - for topping
- Measure the Copper mats, and cut them in 3 inch high strips. Fold the strips to meet ends, until you have about a 3 inch, in diameter (across) circle. Cut the strip where needed, and leave enough extra to tape the ends of the strip together. Tape the ends of the strip with duct tape, and make sure it's taped securely along the edges. Place the copper circles on a piece of parchment paper, on a cookie sheet. Mix the Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar together in a separate bowl, and place an equal amount in each copper circle. Tap the crumbs down with the end of a wooden spoon, until they're even and compact in the bottom of the copper circle. Place in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Stop the mixer and scrape down the bowl, and mix again. Add the Vanilla, and lemon juice, and mix. In a separate bowl, add the 3 ounce package of Instant cheesecake flavored pudding, and a cup of half n half, and mix with a whisk until the pudding is smooth, and no longer grainy. Add the additional 2 Tablespoons as needed, to make the pudding smooth. When pudding is smooth and thick, add it to the mixing bowl, and blend until completely smooth with the cream cheese. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, and blend well after each addition. Scrape down the mixing bowl, and blend again. Divide the cheesecake batter evenly between 3 small bowls. In one bowl, add a drop of Aqua green food coloring gel, and stir. In the next bowl, add a drop of Neon Lime colored food coloring gel, and stir. You may need to add two drops of the Neon Lime food coloring gel to get the bright color. Add a drop of the Aqua green food coloring gel into the Lime, and with a knife, swirl the aqua through the lime, but DO NOT STIR. Swirl the Aqua to give this layer the gorgeous colors. In the next bowl, nothing is added, as the top layer is the white cheesecake. For the colors, we used Great Value food coloring Gel from Walmart. If you can't find the aqua food coloring gel, you can mix blue and a small amount of yellow to make an aqua green color.
- Remove the Graham cracker crumbs from the freezer, and add an equal amount of the Aqua colored cheesecake on top of the Graham cracker crumbs, and place back in the freezer. Wait 30 minutes, and take the cheesecakes out of the freezer, and add an equal amount of Lime/swirled Aqua cheesecake on top of the Aqua. Place the cheesecakes back in the freezer for 30 minutes, and then take them out and add an equal amount of the white cheesecake on top of the Lime/aqua swirled layer. Smooth the tops, and place back in the freezer until time to serve. When ready to serve, remove the tape from the copper circles, and remove the copper circles from the cheesecakes, leaving the cheesecakes on the parchment lined cookie sheet. Pipe a swirl of Frosting on top of the cheesecakes, and sprinkle the green sprinkles on the Frosting. Serve and Enjoy!
- Stand Mixer
- Parchment paper
- cookie sheet
- Frosting tip for piping - See link
- Pastry bag - to pipe frosting
- Sheets of Copper mats (or Pastry rings)