We made these fun New Year’s Cookie Clock Pops today using a great Country Crock cookie recipe from Samsclub.com. They have lots of holiday recipes that we love! These Cookie Clock Pops are so easy to make & the kids will also have fun decorating these all by themselves.
New Year’s Cookie Clock Pops
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Lollipop Sticks
- Decorating: Silver & Black Sprinkles, Black Licorice String, & Chocolate Jimmies
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat Country Crock® Spread with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in egg and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally, until blended.
- Beat in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Press the dough into a cookie pop pan filling it a little less than half way.
- Press in your lollipop sticks. You can also just shape the dough into balls on a ungreased cookie sheet & add your pops to the balls.
- The clocks might not be perfectly round, but you can shape the edges using kitchen scissors when you are done baking.
- Bake 14 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 T Milk
- Beat all the ingredients until blended & frost the cookies.
- Decorate with the silver sprinkles around the edges.
- Cut the black licorice strips to make hands on the clock & then add your chocolate jimmies.
Deck Your Holiday Table
Visit the Sam’s Club one-stop resource to help make meal planning easier this holiday season.
Get inspiration and recipes the whole family will love from Hellmann’s, Country Crock, Lipton and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
Whether you’re searching for appetizer ideas, savory sides, entrée options or a sweet note to end a meal on, Sam’s Club can help you deck your holiday table and save
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox & opinions being totally our own!
If you like our New Year’s Cookie Clock Pops…make sure to check out our other fun food ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.