Peppermint Brownie Truffles
Truffles are always a well-loved dessert. Perfect for parties or even to give as a gift, Peppermint Brownie Truffles are a must-make recipe over the Christmas season. And you will not believe how easy they are to make.
How do I Store Leftover Brownie Truffles?
To store the leftover brownie truffles, you want to make sure they are stored in an airtight container. The brownie truffles can be stored at room temperature and will last for about 5 days.
Tips for Dipping Candy Cane Truffles in Chocolate
When you are dipping candy cane truffles in chocolate, use a fork to make it easier. This prevents your fingers from getting covered in chocolate and prevents fingerprints in the truffles. Put the truffles on wax paper or parchment paper. This makes it easier to remove the truffles after they have hardened.
How to Gift Christmas Truffles
If you want to give these Christmas Truffles as a gift, you can dress them up in a few ways. You can get a pretty cookie container and use that to give the truffles. You can also get pretty cellophane paper to wrap the Christmas truffles or use Christmas themed plastic bags.
Ingredients for Peppermint Truffles
- Betty Crocker milk chocolate brownie mix
- Chocolate frosting
- Ghiradelli melting chocolate
- Candy Canes
How to Make Brownie Truffles from Box Mix
OTHER CHRISTMAS TRUFFLE RECIPES
White Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles
Peppermint Brownie Truffles
- 1 - 18.4 oz box of Betty Crocker milk chocolate brownie mix
- 3 TBSP water
- 1/2 C oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- 1 8 oz bag of Ghiradelli melting chocolate
- 1 C crushed Candy Canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 13x9 baking pan with pam baking spray
- Follow the directions on the back of the box to prepare the brownie batter
- Once batter is made, pour it into the baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with few crumbs
- Allow to cool completely
- Once the brownies have cooled completely, start to crumble the brownies into a large bowl
- Mix in using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, 1/2 C of the chocolate frosting
- Mix until the brownies start to form a dough
- Using the small ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough and roll into a ball
- Place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Using a large microwave safe bowl, melt the melting chocolate in increments of 45 second or until the chocolate is melted and smooth
- Using a fork, dip the brownie balls into the chocolate and roll until fully coated
- Pick up the brownie ball with the fork and lightly tap the edge of the bowl to remove extra chocolate
- Place brownie ball onto the cookie sheet
- Sprinkle a little bit of the crushed candy canes on top
- Repeat steps until all brownie balls have been dipped in the chocolate
- Allow the chocolate to harden before enjoying!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
LIKE THESE PEPPERMINT BROWNIE BALLS? PIN IT!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.