If you love coffee and raspberries, this delicious drink is a great choice to serve to your friends and family. This Raspberry Chocolate Whipped Coffee will add a unique flavor to your morning coffee. With such an amazing flavor, this delicious iced coffee is a special treat.
Raspberry Chocolate Whipped Coffee
This coffee is so delicious and so easy to make, it may become your new favorite. It’s sweet and light, with just a hint of raspberry, and then the thick gooey chocolate syrup just tops it off, and it melts in your mouth. Talk about a flavor explosion. You’re going to love this one, so make sure you pop it in your favorites!
- Heavy cream – Heavy cream gives the richness to this and whips up.
- Frozen raspberries- This will be the main tangy and sweet berry flavor.
- Prepared coffee- Fresh brewed or instant coffee will work.
- Raspberry syrup-This will be for extra flavoring in your coffee.
- Sugar- The sugar is mixed into the heavy cream.
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup – This will be added in each cup, and for drizzling on top of the coffee.
How to Make a Raspberry Chocolate Whipped Coffee
You want to prepare 2 cups of strong coffee and set aside.
Take your heavy cream and 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix in a mixing bowl on high speed, until thick and stiff with peaks.
You need to break down and mash your raspberries, then fold into your whipped cream, then put in the refrigerator.
Place the ice into both of your cups and pour in the prepared coffee.
Add in 1 teaspoon of sugar and Raspberry syrup in each cup and mix.
Then add in a tablespoon of your chocolate syrup and mix again.
Place your desired amount of Raspberry whipped cream on each coffee and drizzle a bit more chocolate on top.
This will make about 8 to 10 ounces of iced coffee and if you would like to, double or triple the recipe for additional cups.
What’s the Best Way to Whip the Raspberry?
There are only a few ways to whip the Raspberry. If you have an electric standing mixer, you can whip it up using that on low. If you don’t have a standing mixer, you could also use a hand mixer or an immersion blender. And finally, if you wouldn’t have either of those, you can simply use a whisker and place between your hands to rapidly turn it back and forth to quickly whip the raspberry, although this is time consuming.
Does The Raspberry Need to be Chilled First?
After you make the whipped cream, you will be folding the muddled raspberries into the whipped cream. You will be placing this in the refrigerator while you finish making your coffee. Once the coffee is made, you will take the raspberry whipped cream out of the refrigerator and place it on top of the coffee.
More Delicious Drink Recipes
Raspberry Chocolate Whipped Coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups prepared coffee
- 1 teaspoon Raspberry syrup
- 2 teaspoons sugar one in each cup
- Hershey's chocolate syrup 1 tablespoon in each cup and for drizzling on top to finish coffee's
- Brew 2 cups of strong coffee, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, place the heavy cream, and 1 Tablespoon of sugar, and mix on high speed, until the cream becomes thick, and forms stiff peaks.
- Smash the Raspberries, and fold them into the whipped cream.
- Place the whipped cream in the refrigerator.
- Place ice cubes, or crushed ice in the coffee mugs, and pour the coffee over the ice, and add a teaspoon of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of Raspberry syrup to each cup, and stir.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Hershey's chocolate syrup to each cup, and stir.
- Place a heaping amount of the Raspberry whipped cream on top of each cup of coffee, and drizzle with more chocolate syrup.
- Serve, and Enjoy!