S’mores Bars Recipe
You have to try this amazing S’mores Bars recipe. The perfect combination of smores flavors without the campfire. With a delicious crust and smores filling and topped with marshmallow fluff and graham cracker crumbs.
This Smores Dessert Bar recipe is simple and easy to follow. The mix of sweet marshmallows and chocolate is always an amazing taste and texture that is a classic treat. Make these for a summer dessert or whenever you are craving smores.
- Butter- Best to use softened or at room temperature.
- Brown sugar- Brown sugar will add a richer flavor to your recipe.
- Sugar- This sugar will be added into your cream mixture.
- Eggs- This will help with the form of your bars.
- Vanilla- For best flavoring always use pure vanilla.
- Flour- Use all purpose flour for the best results.
- Graham cracker crumbs- Make your own or by them already made.
- Baking powder- This will help with the rising of your recipe.
- Salt- This will bring out the flavors in your recipe.
- Milk Chocolate Bars- Best to use Giant-Sized Hershey’s bars.
- Marshmallow fluff- This is the marshmallow in your smores flavors.
How to Make S’Mores Bars Recipe
Line your baking dish, which should be the size 13×9 with parchment paper. And, let it hand off the sides of the pan and set aside.
Whisk together cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl and set aside.
In a larger separate standing mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugars for about 2 minutes.
Pour in the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add in your dry ingredients to your mixture until a dough forms.
Separate into 2 portions of dough, taking one and spreading it onto the bottom of the baking dish and push until it meets all the edges.
Tips for Cutting S’Mores Bars
It is quite simple to cut the s’mores. You can use any tool that has a sharp edge. For the best result with a clean cut, would be using a sharp knife or a larger pizza cutter. Make sure to heat your knife with warm water to avoid your fluff and chocolate from sticking to the knife.
What’s the Best Chocolate for S’Mores?
The best chocolate is your favorite chocolate. Any chocolate at all would taste delicious with this recipe. Some options could be dark or white chocolate. And, you could also use chocolate with nuts or crisps in it for additional texture.
More Desserts Bars
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- 3-Ingredient Mounds Bar Recipe
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Cherry Pie Bars
- Mint Oreo Cookie Bars
S'mores Bars Recipe
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Giant Sized Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- 16 oz. marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper, so the paper hangs over the sides a little. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix again until smooth. Add the dry mixture to the butter/sugar mixture and combine using the electric mixer until it all comes together into a dough. Divide the dough into 2 portions. Take one of the portions of dough and spread it into the bottom of the prepared baking dish until it meets all of the edges.
- Place the chocolate bars down over the dough in one layer. Spread the marshmallow fluff over the chocolate bars evenly.
- Lightly flour a board or counter top and smoosh or roll with a rolling pin, the other half of the s'mores cookie dough and make it/roll it the size of the your pan. Slice the dough into strips and lay each piece on top of the fluff until you've covered it all as good as you can. Try to cover up all the marshmallow as good as you can, but dont worry about some marshmallow poking out.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Cool completely before slicing and serving.