Snowman Mashed Potatoes for Christmas Dinner & the BJ’s Cooking Club!
We turned regular mashed potatoes into Snowman Mashed Potatoes for Christmas Dinner for a fun side item! The kids will just love this & it only takes a couple of minutes to decorate. We also used a great Country Crock mashed potato recipe that we got from BJ’s Cooking Club.
- 3 medium red potatoes, cubed
- ¼ cup Country Crock® Spread
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Black Olives
- Red & Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Baby Carrot
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 15 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepan; mash.
- We used a baby carrot for the nose & cut olives for the mouth & eyes.
- We cut a green bell pepper for the hat & a red bell pepper for the scarf. Just place on top of the mashed potatoes & serve at Christmas dinner!
If you like our Snowman Mashed Potatoes for Christmas Dinner…make sure to check out our other fun Christmas ideas HERE!