Spring Bumble Bee Fruit Snack
We came up with this Bumble Bee Fruit Snack that is very easy to make and perfect for Spring! This is a great way to get your kids to eat a healthy after school snack that they will love.
- 1 Plum
- 2 Pineapple Slices
- 1 Dark Grape
- 1 Strawberry
- 1 Marshmallow Bit
- 1 Black Edible Marker
- Yellow Toothpicks
- Start out by cutting your plum into 3 pieces like this…
- Plan the plum pieces on top of one of the pineapple slices and cut around the edges to fit…
- Cut your marshmallow bit in half and press the black edible marker in the middle to make a pupil like this…
- Rotate and line up the plum and pineapple slices on a plate. They should stick and stay put, but you can always secure with a toothpick.
- Add on the grape to the end for the head using a toothpick.
- Cut the other pineapple slice in half and place the halves on the back for wings.
- Press on the marshmallow bit halves on the grape for eyes.
- Cut a piece of a strawberry for the mouth.
- Break a toothpick in half and press them in the top of the grape for antennas.
- Place raisins on the bottom for feet and cut a raisin in half for the top of the toothpick antennas.
Just a few simple steps will make this fun & healthy Bee snack the kids will always remember!
If you like our Spring Bumble Bee Fruit Snack…make sure to check out our other fun Silly Snacks HERE!