St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Pot of Gold Donuts
We came up with these St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Pot of Gold Donuts. They make a fun St. Patrick’s Day treat and so easy to make! These would be cute for class parties at school.
- Chocolate Mini Donuts
- Gum Drops
- Mini Marshmallows
- Plastic Cocktail Sticks
- White Cookie Icing
- Start out by cutting a larger hole in the donuts using a knife.
- Press a yellow gum drop in the center.
- Cut another yellow gumdrop into pieces using kitchen scissors.
- Place them on top.
- Line up the different colored gum drops on the plastic sticks.
- Add three mini marshmallows on top attaching with white cookie icing.
- Let that dry then press the end into the yellow gum drops at a angle.
Here is a close up…
If you like our St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Pot of Gold Donuts…make sure to check out our other fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas HERE!