We created this fun Thanksgiving Turkey Pear & Berry Fruit Snack the other day for Driscoll’s Berries & my boys just loved these! They gobbled them up after school & this is a great way to get your kids to eat a healthy snack.
Thanksgiving Turkey Pear & Berry Fruit Snack
- 2 Pears
- Driscoll’s Raspberries
- Driscoll’s Blackberries
- 2 Baby Carrots
- 2 Raisins
- Start out by cutting the bottom of your pear to stand up straight.
- Place the pears on a plate.
- Break the skewers in half (we used kitchen scissors) & press 4 of them on the back side of the pear.
- Rotate the berries on the skewers.
- We cut a couple of baby carrots to make the beak & feet.
- We made the eyes out of the pear scraps from the cut off bottom part & then cut a couple of raisins in half for the pupils.
If you like our Thanksgiving Turkey Pear and Berry Fruit Snack…make sure to check out our other Thanksgiving fun food ideas HERE!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.