We created this fun Thanksgiving Turkey Pear & Berry Fruit Snack the other day for Driscoll’s Berries & my boys just loved these! They gobbled them up after school & this is a great way to get your kids to eat a healthy snack.
Thanksgiving Turkey Pear & Berry Fruit Snack
- Start out by cutting the bottom of your pear to stand up straight.
- Place the pears on a plate.
- Break the skewers in half (we used kitchen scissors) & press 4 of them on the back side of the pear.
- Rotate the berries on the skewers.
- We cut a couple of baby carrots to make the beak & feet.
- We made the eyes out of the pear scraps from the cut off bottom part & then cut a couple of raisins in half for the pupils.
If you like our Thanksgiving Turkey Pear and Berry Fruit Snack…make sure to check out our other Thanksgiving fun food ideas HERE!