The Grinch Grape Snack Bags for Christmas Class Parties at School!
We came up with some fun Christmas snack bag ideas for my 4 year old’s preschool class including The Grinch Grape Snack Bags! My boys thought these were so cute & my youngest said that his class loved them! They are very easy to make as well.
The Grinch Grape Snack Bags
- Green Grapes
- Yellow Duck Tape
- Green Pipe Cleaner
- Black & Red Sharpie
- Start out by drawing the face on the baggie before you fill it using the black sharpie.
- Then cut out the eyes from the yellow duck tape with scissors.
- Press the eyes on the baggie & make the pupil using red sharpie.
- Twist the top & wrap around the green pipe cleaner.
- Shape the ends to look like Ginch hair.
If you like The Grinch Grape Snack Bags for Christmas…make sure to check out our other fun food ideas HERE!