We went in search of the most adorable ultrasound keepsakes we could find. Of course, Etsy doesn’t disappoint. Careful though! They might make you want to have a baby!
We spotted this amazing mom on Instagram that creates Embroidered Ultrasound Keepsakes and fell in love. She unfortunately is not excepting any orders because of her waiting list, but we thought you would love this idea…
View this post on Instagram
Today, I am officially 40 weeks… And still pregnant!🐌☺️ . . . #abmcrafty #dslooking #psimadethis #myunicornlife #thehappynow #lovelysquares #creativelifehappylife #fiberart #dstexture #madetocreate #Calledtobecreative #creativityfound #finditliveit #prettylittlething #ssw40 #ultraschall #uniteinmotherhood #slowmotherhood #candidchildhoood #childhoodunplugged #habitandhome #babybump #inspirepregnancy #babybelly #pregnancyglow #pregnantlife #pregnancystyle #expecting #bumpstyle
If your pregnant or you’ve been pregnant, you know how breathtaking it is when you first see that tiny human on the screen. Even though the picture can be a little murky sometimes, to moms it looks like the most beautiful miracle we’ve ever seen. (Dads, too!) You might also want to peek at the latest baby products as well as this story about a new tool that lets Dad “breastfeed the baby.” (Yep. You read that right.)
Take a look at these 10 darling ultrasound keepsakes we found on Etsy!
1. Custom Watercolor 3D Ultrasound Art Print by TeslaBaby – This sweet print features your baby’s name with the color you specify. You can purchase and download a print immediately or order one to be delivered right to your mailbox.
2. Actual Heartbeat Ultrasound Bar Necklace by Grace Personalized. Simply share a photo of your ultrasound photo and they’ll create a pendant you’ll have forever. Personally, I can see moms passing down this necklace to their daughters when they get pregnant someday.
3. Baby Sonogram Fancy Charm Bracelet by Rosies Design Studio. While this is a wonderful gift for Mom, what about Grandma? My guess is any Gigi in the world would love a precious charm for all her grandkids.
4. Godmother Question. by Perfect Little Prints. Will you be my Godmother? What a unique idea to ask someone to be the new baby’s Godmother!
5. Ultrasound Gender Reveal by Red Morning Studios. If you’re planning a gender reveal, these are too cute to leave out.
6. Ultrasound Shadow Box by Keep Memory.In addition to the ultrasound photo, you’ll get to add their name as well as the number of weeks the baby was when the ultrasound was taken.
7. Custom Hand Embroidered Ultrasound by Home and Hoop Co. What a precious ultrasound keepsake! You’ll receive it an embroidery hoop.
8. Baby Heartbeat Painting by Gifted Decor. The heartbeat can be solid, gold, silver, combination, or rose gold.
9. Sonogram Wall Art from CanvasVows
10. Sterling Silver Sound Waves Ring by My Kosmima. When you share the sounds from your ultrasound with this shop, they’ll capture it forever with this ring.
Even more ultrasound keepsakes!
11. Custom Ultrasound Photo Pillow by Otto and Pixel Design. What a perfect addition to the nursery!
12. Ultrasound Keyring by The Guestbook Co. Grandparents everywhere are hoping you’ll give them a little keepsake they’ll love (and use). This fits the bill.
13. Ultrasound Keepsake Canvas by GeeZees Custom Canvas. A very pretty gallery wrapped canvas that will last for years and years.
14. Gift for Dad to Be by Perfect Little Prints. What Daddy wouldn’t want this sweet gift?
15. Custom Photo Rings by Creation Source. These rings aren’t cheap, but they are sure distinctive. Your ultrasound photo will be with you every single day!
So… did you find something you love for yourself or for someone else?
Don’t forget that these make a fantastic gift for new parents and new grandparents as well!
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “15 Ridiculously Charming Ultrasound Keepsakes We Found On Etsy”
My brother and his wife want to announce their child and wanted to use an ultrasound fo that. I like the idea of using an ultrasound picture in a heartbeat necklace or pendant. I will let my brother know about this and how he can get an ultrasound photo.