Unicorn Poop Cookies made with Rainbow Meringues
These Unicorn Poop Cookies are so fun and cute! Kids will love these adorable meringue rainbow cookies and they are so easy to make!
These would be so perfect to make for a unicorn party, rainbow party or even St. Patrick’s Day!
Unicorn Poop Cookies
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/2 C sugar
- 2/3 C powder sugar
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- purple pink and blue gel coloring
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees
- In a standing mixer, add in the egg whites and cream of tarter.
- Mix on medium speed until soft peaks form and then increase to faster speed.
- Alternating between the sugar and powder sugar, add in 1 Tablespoon at a time until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the vanilla and mix until combined.
- Split batter into 5 bowls
- Add blue into one bowl
- Add pink into the second one
- Add orange into the third one
- Add yellow into the fourth one
- Leave the fifth bowl white
- Using a pastry bag with a round tip, scope some blue meringue on1/4 of the bag
- Add the pink meringue to another 1/4 of the bag
- Add the orange to the bag
- Add the yellow and then the white
- Pipe on the meringues onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes
Make sure to check out some of our other fun Rainbow ideas here…