Calling all chocolate lovers! Whether you are a chocolate lover or one of your friends or family, this delicious dessert is perfect for you. These Valentine Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are not only a delicious treat to give to someone on Valentine’s day but to have any time you want.
Valentine Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are so good! These cheesecakes have the perfect texture and flavor. This recipe is super easy to follow along with and will be the perfect treat to give to a classroom for Valentine’s Day party to a gift for a loved one. Be sure to keep this recipe to have throughout the year.
Cheesecakes are simply perfect any time of the year. It’s always a good idea to have a variety of different recipes on hand like this Valentine’s Cheesecake, or this Strawberry Cheesecake. Sometimes though you need a Pink Champagne Cheesecake.
- Chocolate Oreo Cookies- You will need the cream to be removed.
- Sugar- Sugar is always in the best dessert recipes.
- Butter- Use unsalted butter to control the salt in a recipe.
- Cream Cheese– Use softened or at room temperature.
- Sour Cream– This will keep your cheesecakes from cracking.
- Vanilla– Use pure vanilla for the best flavoring.
- Salt– This will bring out the flavors in your cheesecakes.
- Eggs– Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Cocoa Powder- You will need the Hershey Dark powder.
- Chocolate Chips- You will be using Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Heavy Whipping cream- This will help with the consistency of the frosting.
- Powdered Sugar- This sugar is the best for homemade frosting.
- Sprinkles-You will need the themed Valentine’s Day heart confetti sprinkles.
How to Make Valentine Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Use cupcake liners to line a cupcake pan.
Add the cookies into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbles and add to a bowl.
Mix in the melted butter and sugar to the cookies and combine.
Add 1 tbsp. of the crust to the prepared liners and use a cup with a flat bottom to press the crust into the pan to form a flat disk.
Set the time to 325 degrees.
Add the cream cheese and sugar to a standing mixer and beat until smooth and creamy.
Add in the sour cream, vanilla, cocoa powder, and salt and beat to combine.
One at a time, add in your eggs and beat to combine.
Fill the cupcake liners with 1/4 C of the batter.
Place in the preheated oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges become light brown and the middle is set.
Let the cheesecake cool and put it into the fridge overnight.
Add the heavy cream into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
Add the chocolate chips into a medium bowl and pour the heated crème over top.
Let the two ingredients sit for a minute to melt and then, whisk to combine.
Place 1 1/2 tbsp. of the ganache on top of the cheesecakes and spread evenly.
Place back in the fridge to harden the ganache.
Chocolate Whipped Cream
Add the whipped cream ingredients into a standing mixer and beat until stiff peaks form.
Put the whipped cream into a piping bag and pipe dollops on top of the cheesecake.
Add some themed sprinkles on top.
Serve and enjoy!
What is the Best Crust for Mini Cheesecakes?
The crust for these mini cheesecakes is an Oreo Crust. You will use a chocolate cookie for the crust. This crust is the best one for this recipe, but you can choose to switch the crust if you want.
What Chocolate is Used in Chocolate Cheesecake?
The chocolate for this recipe is not normal chocolate. For these mini Cheesecakes, you will be using cocoa powder. You will need Hershey’s dark cocoa powder to make this delicious recipe.
More Valentines Day Recipes
- Valentines Day Fudge
- Cinnamon Valentines Day Cake
- Valentine’s Day Oatmeal Bites
- Valentine Popcorn
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cake
Valentine mini Chocolate Cheesecake
- 16 chocolate oreo cookies creme removed
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ C unsalted butter melted
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1 C Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C Hershey cocoa powder
- ¼ C powdered sugar
- 1 large piping bag with a star tip
- 1 C Valentines Day heart confetti sprinkles
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Crush the cookies into fine crumbles and pour into a bowl
- Mix the melted butter and sugar into the crushed cookies
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of the crust into the cupcake liners
- Using a flat bottom cup, lightly press the crust into a flat disk
- Bring oven temp down to 325
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, cocoa powder, and salt until combined
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined
- Scoop about ¼ C of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners
- Bake in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color and the center is set
- Allow cooling completely
- Place in the fridge overnight
- Using a small saucepan, heat the heavy whipping cream to a slow simmer
- Pour the chocolate chips into a medium bowl and pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips
- Allow sitting for a minute before whisking until smooth
- Spoon on about 1 ½ tbsp of the ganache onto the cheesecakes and smooth evenly
- Allow hardening in the fridge
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- Using a standing mixer, beat the ingredients for the whipped cream together until stiff peaks form
- Scoop the whipped cream into the piping bag
- Pipe dollops of whipped cream onto the top of the cheesecake
- Sprinkle some valentines day hearts on top
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.