This Valentine’s Day cake batter fudge recipe full of pink and red sprinkles tastes like a mini vanilla cake! It’s the most delicious, festive Valentine recipe!I love making treats for Valentine’s Day. It’s just so fun to make things with bright pink coloring and red hearts. It’s a fun color change from the fall and winter desserts we’ve made. I am obsessed with our Valentine Sandwich Cookies and Strawberry Champagne Cookies!
Valentine’s Cake Batter Fudge
Making cake batter fudge is a bit different than your usual fudge recipe. The key to the cake flavor is to actually add cake — a boxed cake mix. That delicious french vanilla flavor combined with the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk makes an amazing dessert.
This recipe makes enough to fill one 9×9 baking dish, so plan ahead if you need to double this recipe to make more. This stuff goes fast!
Cake Batter Fudge Tips
Don’t forget that this fudge will need to set over night before cutting it to serve.
To cut it, I recommend heating your knife by running it under warm water first. Then, each time you cut, wipe your knife clean.
Keep it stored in an airtight container… Who am I kidding? It will get ate so fast you won’t need to store it!
Valentines Cake Batter Fudge
- 3/4 C french vanilla cake mix powder
- 1-14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Valentines Day sprinkles
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and lightly spray with pam cooking spray
- Using a medium sauce pan, combine the sweetened condensed milk, butter, white chocolate chips over medium heat.
- Gradually stir until mixture is melted
- Once melted, remove from heat and mix in the cake mix and vanilla until combined
- Fold in 1/4 C of the sprinkles
- Scoop the fudge out of the pot and into the baking dish and top with remaining sprinkles
- Place the baking dish in the fridge over night before cutting into 1 inch squares.