White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
This is a great drink to make to start off the Fall season! It will give you that cozy feeling of all the holiday goodies, and cool evening walks, and pumpkin pie all poured into your favorite cup just waiting for you to sip. It’s really simple to make, and everyone will be glad you did.
Want to add some alcohol to your drinks this fall? Make sure to make this Caramel Apple Cocktail with Chocolate or the Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail as a great “adult” drink!
Should I Use Flavored Coffee for this Latte?
When you are making this latte, you can use a pumpkin-flavored coffee if you want. You can also use a vanilla or mocha flavored coffee, but you do not have to use a flavored coffee. This latte is perfect with any fresh-brewed coffee.
Can This Be Turned Into a Frozen Latte Drink?
If you want to turn this into a frozen latte, you can do that in 2 ways. You can take the latte and pour it into ice cube trays. Then freeze. When you do this,
Ingredients for Pumpkin Latte Recipe
- Fresh brewed coffee
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Sugar or substitute of your choice
- White chocolate bars
- Whipped cream
How to Make a White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
To make this yummy pumpkin spice latte combination, you will start by melting your white chocolate. I like to do this in a microwave-safe bowl in 10-15-second increments.
Once the chocolate has melted, you will dip the rims of your mugs into the melted chocolate to coat the top. If you can get about 1/2″-1″ that is perfect You’ll set these aside to let the chocolate harden.
Next, brew your coffee and then pour it into a heavy saucepan where you will add in the pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and the rest of the white chocolate bar.
Heat this until the chocolate melts and it starts to bubble.
Remove from the heat and pour it into your mug until about 3/4 of the way full. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, or even cinnamon sticks!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 6 cups fresh brewed coffee
- 6 Tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 teaspoons sugar - or substitute of your choice
- 4 oz white chocolate (or 2 bars) for melting
- 1/2 cup Whipped cream
- First, in a microwave safe bowl, place 1 1/2 of the chocolate bars in the bowl, and melt in the microwave on 10 second intervals just until the chocolate melts, then remove from the microwave and stir the white chocolate.
- Dip the tops or rims of the coffee mugs into the white chocolate about an inch onto the mugs to coat the tops.
- Set the mugs aside to let the chocolate harden.
- Next, brew the coffee, and pour the fresh brewed coffee into a heavy saucepan.
- Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and the remaining half of the white chocolate bar.
- Heat on Medium until the coffee bubbles, and the chocolate melts.
- Turn the heat to low, and just keep the coffee warm.
- When the chocolate is cool and has set on the coffee mugs, pour the coffee into the mugs about 3/4 full.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkled with cinnamon. Serve, and Enjoy!
- Makes 6 - 8 ounce mugs of coffee
- NOTE: You can also add cinnamon sticks to the coffee if desired.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- 6 - 8 ounce coffee mugs
Leave a Review!
We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.
1 thought on “White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte”
Could this be made as a tea latte with pumpkin spice tea instead of coffee?