Cherry Fluff Cheesecake Salad
I love making Cherry Fluff Cheesecake Salad! It's a super simple dessert salad/side dish full of fruit and whipped cream that everyone will enjoy!
Servings: 6 servings
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple drained, I used a 20oz can
- 20 ounces fruit cocktail salad drained, I used a 20oz can
- Juice from can of fruit cocktail salad
- 16 ounces maraschino cherries NO STEMS, cut in half
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip I used an 8oz container
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Use a mixer to combine cream cheese, whipped topping, powder sugar, fruit cocktail salad juice, in a large bowl.
Mix until combined.
Fold in all fruit, marshmallows and nuts.
Chill several hours or overnight before serving.
Calories: 639kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 384mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 81g | Vitamin A: 862IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg