Mason Jar Lid Mini Apple Pies
How adorable are these mason jar lid mini apple pies? Not only are they as cute as can be but they taste fantastic. I just love them!
Servings: 6 pies
- 1 roll of Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 tablespoon of melted Butter
- 2 tablespoon of Turbinado Sugar
- 2 medium sized Apples
- 2 tablespoon of Butter
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of ground All Spice
- ¼ teaspoon of coarse Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoon of Water
- 6 regular Mason jar Lids
Spread each prepared pie ring with 2 teaspoon of the cooled apple pie filling.
Cut out dough strips from the remaining scrap dough. We need 6 strips per pie ring. Cover with each pie ring with lattice pattern.
Place the mini apple pie ring in the baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with a teaspoon of turbinado sugar.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Let it cool and unmold it from the Mason jar ring.
Server with a dollop of ice-cream or whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.9mg