Sweet and spicy go so well together and this seemed like a perfect match. You are going to love this peach salsa recipe!
Servings: 10 servings
- 3 cups fresh Peaches diced and seed removed
- 1 whole Medium Red Onion diced Very Fine
- 2 Red Bell Peppers seeded and diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 whole Jalapeños seeded and minced
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro Chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Chili Powder
- Dash Of Salt
- Juice Of 1 Lime
Chop the peaches, onion, red bell pepper, tomato, into small chunks and throw them into a bowl.
Toss to combine.
Add all of the other ingredients and stir.
Taste and add a little more salt and chili powder if needed for flavor.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips!
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1075IU | Vitamin C: 39.3mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.3mg