This BLT dip recipe is super easy and tasty. If you love BLT sandwiches as much as I do, you’re going to love this dip.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 C shredded romaine/ iceberg lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- Pita chips crackers or fresh veggies, for dipping
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add the seasoned salt and garlic powder.
Spread cream cheese mixture into a small, flat-bottomed dish (like an 8” pie pan).
Chill until ready to serve.
Toss together the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and green onions.
Top the cream cheese mixture with the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and green onions.
Serve with pita chips, crackers or fresh veggies for dipping.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 187mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1325IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 0.4mg