Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
Our Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip is going to be the hit of your next get together. Cream cheese, mozzarella, jalapenos and bacon combine into the best dip ever.
Servings: 16 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 fresh jalapenos diced seeds removed
- 4 oz can diced jalapenos drained
- 4 oz can diced green chiles drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Bacon cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 8 slices crumbled bacon divided
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray baking dish with non-stick olive oil cooking spray and set aside.
In a stand mixer add your softened cream cheese and mayo beat on medium until well combined.
Add 3/4 of the bacon, diced jalapenos, canned jalapenos, green chilies, cumin, cayenne and cheeses.
Transfer to your baking dish.
Make sure to have it evenly spread throughout the dish.
Sprinkle over the top of the dip the panko and parmesan.
Sprinkle remaining bacon pieces over the top.
Bake for 25 minutes, until panko is lightly golden brown.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 435mg | Potassium: 74mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 690IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 0.5mg