Easter Peeps Pretzel Rods
Easy Easter pretzel treats that the kids will love!
Servings: 24 pretzels
- 1 bag of thick pretzel rods
- 1 bag of light blue candy melts
- 1 bag of pink candy melts
- 1 bag of white candy melts
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 1 package of pink peeps
- 1 package of blue peeps
- 1 package of yellow peeps
- 1 container of bright sprinkles
- 4 disposable piping bags
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
Melt the different colored candy melts in separate glass bowls (microwave) or pans (stove top) according to the package directions.
scoop the melted chocolate into a piping bag and set aside
repeat steps with remaining candy melts
Once all is melted, dip the rods into the candy melts and place on the cookie sheet.
cut the tip of the piping bag and drizzle the colors on the rods
sprinkle some sprinkles on the chocolate and then place a peep on the tip of the stick.