Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a delicious combination of pasta salad and caesar salad with chicken, penne pasta and veggies.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovies minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. penne pasta cooked
- 6 leaves Romaine lettuce thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts diced
- 1 1/2 cups garlic croutons
Cook and drain the pasta.
Cook or grill the chicken. (Or use pre-packaged chicken from the deli.)
Slice the lettuce, tomatoes and onion.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
Use half of the dressing to coat pasta in a large bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in a very large mixing bowl with remaining dressing and serve.