Pumpkin Ice Cream
This delicious No-Churn Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream has all the flavors of pumpkin pie, but in creamy ice cream form. A MUST TRY for Fall! This is also so easy to make and only takes 15 minutes prep time.
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups heavy cream
In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin puree with the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
Add in the can of sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to the mixture, and then beat using an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth.
In another bowl, beat the heavy cream using your hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
Gently fold in the cream mixture into the pumpkin mixture until fully combined, but don't over mix.
Add the mixture to a loaf pan, cover and then place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.